Independent practice can feel a bit isolating at times, whether in larger-scale advocacy efforts or simply consulting with a fellow clinician. That’s where CliniciansUNITED comes in. We’re growing a strong network of independent mental health providers that offers real networking and capacity-building opportunities — both at the local level and statewide.
This effort combines our on-the-ground clinical experience and expertise with the infrastructure of a union with a decades-long record of successes in the political and policy arenas — SEIU Local 509, the Massachusetts Human Service Workers Union. Please note that in order to redeem these benefits, members must identify themselves as SEIU Local 509 members, as CliniciansUNITED is a campaign of Local 509.
- Interact and share knowledge across clinical disciplines.
- Get involved in advocacy and education that is vital to improving the lives of clinicians and clients.
- Access to cutting edge information on the changing health care landscape and insurance changes.
- Improve the efficacy of advocacy efforts on behalf of issues that matter most to clinicians.
- Enjoy special savings on insurance and financial services (details below).
- SEIU Member Benefits discounts on everything from discounts on car rental and hotels to your mobile phone bill.
- Flynn Insurance savings for home, car, and more.
- Colonial Short-Term Disability coverage.